Immigration application forms for UK leave to remain [Visas]
These are all the applications for which the
same-day service can be used. The various application forms for each application can be
downloaded at the bottom of the page. Please refer to the Home Office website
as to who can apply for which category.
NB: please note that there are major changes that will take
place with regards to some of these applications from the 30th June
2008. Many categories will close and all applications submitted after this date
will be considered invalid. Please refer to the Border Agency website for more details.
General Application forms
- husband, wife, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner - forms SET(M), FLR(O), SET(O);
- children - form FLR(O), SET(O), SET(F) (only if the child
entered with correct entry clearance);
- student - form FLR(S) (please ensure you leave plenty of time to
make your application, as appointments will be subject to heavy demand during
September and October);
- UK ancestry - form FLR(O), SET(O);
- visitor - form FLR(O) (this includes medical visitors, academic
visitors and parents accompanying children under 12 years of age who are
receiving private education in the United Kingdom); and
- 10-year residence - form SET(O) (see completing
application form SET (O) for details of who can apply in this category).