Step by Step guide of how to apply for a position with Gio Legal Services
- 1) Go to https://giolegal.co.uk
- If you have already registered on our site please enter your e-mail and password in the log in
boxes of site :
Then go to step 4 below.
- If you haven't registered yet please click
next to the sign in boxes.
- Fill in all necessary fields (necessary fields are marked with an asterisk [*].) and click “Register”.
Please Note: you have a limited time to fill out the form before you are logged out and the form resets without saving your information.
- Go to our recruitment page at https://giolegal.co.uk/base.php?id_page=30
- Choose one of the following functions in which you want to apply for, e.g. “Legal”:
- Please fill the application form and click . If you want to clear the form, please click to clean all fields and fill it out again.
Please Note: you have a limited time to fill out the form before you are logged out and the form resets without saving your information. You may therefore want to answer the questions on editing software (such as notepad or word) before copying and pasting it into the application form.
- On the next page, after completing the application form, you may upload your CV, by clicking , and finally clicking
- Congratulations. Your profile, application and CV have been added to our website.
- You can now edit and explore you application, CV and your account at *LexNet on Gio Legal: https://giolegal.co.uk/base.php?id_page=43
- If at any stage you stop the above process, you can return to it depending on which stage you stopped.
- If you did not complete registration for our site:
You need to return and register your account (step 3 above) then continue the above steps from 5 above.
- If you did not finish the application form:
You will need to log in and continue the process from step 5 above
- If you din not upload your CV:
You can finalise this stage and edit your information from our *LexNet pages at https://giolegal.co.uk/base.php?id_page=43