How to upload a page on https://giolegal.co.uk
Note!To add new page on site you must be registered with https://giolegal.co.uk , logged in and have permission to add new pages.
- Go to https://giolegal.co.uk
- Enter your e-mail and password in the log in boxes and click “Login”
- Enter Page Title, this title will be displayed on site as the breadcrumb and the page title.
- Chose parent page in which the new one will be displayed as a sub page.
- The ‘Control’ choice defines who will see the page that you are about to upload.
- Public – Everyone who visits this website will be able to see the page you are about to upload.
- Member – Only people that are registered with this website.
- Administrator - As well as b above, those with Staff (Administrator) privileges can see these pages
- Chief Administrator - Those with Website wide (Website Administrators can control who has what types of privileges) Administrator privileges can see this page.
- Web Constructor – Those that have unrestricted total control of the website structure etc.
- ‘In Menu’ decides whether the page is visible in the left hand navigation menu
- ‘In Home and Front Page’ defines whether the page will be in the top Global Links and whether it appears in the index page (Home Page).
- Add *.html file containing html code of new page.
System gives you note that your page was successfully added or not.