“Messages“ in *LexNet.
Once login you can use “Messages” feature of *LexNet. This feature allows users to communicate with each other. You can send/receive messages to/from other users of *LexNet, these users must be in your contact list.
How to use “Messages” feature
- Go to https://giolegal.co.uk
- Enter your e-mail and password in the log in boxes and click “Login”
- Section “INBOX” which is default section of the service has the following interface:
- Column “From” displays the names of contacts who send to you a messages.
- Column “Message” displays the messages sent to you, click on message to read it.
- Column “Date” displays the dates when messages was received.
- Column “Action” allows to reply to the messages or remove them into “Trash” section.
- Click “SENT” to see sent messages and further information, this section has the following interface:
- Column “To” displays the names of recipients of messages sent by you.
- Column “Message” displays the messages sent by you, click on message to read it
- Column “Date” displays the dates when the messages was sent
- Column “Action” allows to remove a message into “TRASH” section
Note!Sent messages will be deleted after 30 days.
- Click “COMPOSE” to create new message, “COMPOSE” page has the following interface:
To compose the message:
- Choose the recipient by clicking his/her name from the expanding window.
- Enter the text message.
- Click to send message.
- Click to go to “INBOX” section.
- All deleted items are replaced to “TRASH” section which has the following interface:
- Column “From” displays the names of senders.
- Column “Message” displays the first parts of messages. It’s not possible to open the message in “TRASH” section. To read the message it’s necessary to restore it (see d. below).
- Column “Date” displays the dates of message deleting.
- To restore the message click “move to Inbox”.