Step by step guideline of how to order a service provided by Gio Legal through our website
- Go to https://giolegal.co.uk
- Enter your e-mail and password in the log in boxes and click “Login”
Then go to step 5 below.
- If you haven’t registered yet please click hyperlink situated next to the sign-in boxes.
- Fill in all the necessary fields (necessary fields are marked with an asterisk [*].) and click “Register”.
Please Note: you have a limited time to fill out the form before you are logged out and the form resets without saving your information.
- Click the service that you are interested in:
- Then click
- Fill in all necessary fields (necessary fields are marked with an asterisk [*]).
- In order to create a service order request, you need to confirm which firm you are making the application under.
- If this is your first order, or/and you have not already confirmed which organisation you work for, you can add the name of your firm by clicking
- If you already have a primary registered firm but want to change the firm for which this service order is for, you will need to change or add the firm:
- Click to add new firm for which this service order is for, enter firm name, click
- OR click to change the firm for which this service order is for.
- Confirm that you agree to our terms and conditions by checking the agreement box
- Click to confirm your selection or to reset the Service Order
- Proceed to the next page to confirm your selection and your chosen payment method and confirm your order by clicking Checkout or Start Again to return to step 7 or cancel.
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address.
- If there are any issues with your order, a member of staff will be in touch